Computer Viruses +18004452810- Easy Ways to Keep Your Computer Free from virus
Computer viruses commonly infect a PC via email. Notwithstanding your laptop is supplied with up-to-date anti-malware software, hardware and software firewalls, and different security measures, it will still become infected. The weak link in PC security is that the weather: the human beings who use the machine. And there is merely no full-proof defense against operator error.
The following are some suggestions to make your computing safer.
- Are you concerned about Your Online Privacy? The safest
direction to avoid a computer virus is not to open an attached email file-
- if you are not understanding what it's who sent it to you, or you
were not expecting it. This is especially true if the file has any of the
, . pif , . vbs , . scr , since these files are programs that will run on your computer when opened. exe
- Don't apply the preview pane in Outlook. Some viruses can infect your computer just from the preview pane. When in doubt, contact the sender. Write back to them and inquire what is the attachment. If the attachment is valid, they will tell you what it is and what it causes.
- Delete a suspected message, by holding down the SHIFT key and hit DELETE. This will permanently erase the message.
- Use more than one malware scanner. No security program is 100% effective, hence the more different malware scanners you use, the better your chances of spotting any virus that makes it through your first line of defense. (Remember to utilize only one real-time malware scanner at a time to avoid system-stopping software conflicts.)
Yet, if you just want to skip all the details and stop messing around with preventing computer viruses, just do what I did; download the atrial of antivirus software from a high-quality software vendor, run the program and be done with it.
Examine the download link below for the automatic PC Tools Antivirus software. I personally use this software to skim all the hassles with computer viruses.
Click here Norton Customer Helpline Support to see his recommendation for the best anti-virus software to get rid of computer infections.