Tips to Keep Yourself Safe While Using Public WIFI| Norton 360 Wifi Security| Norton Support Call +61-1800-769-903 AUS Toll Free
Wireless networks (WiFi) allow people to connect computers in different parts of their home so they can work, play, research or email from any room. Security is one thing which is considered an essential factor to protect the data & identity of wifi users. Have you ever wondered while using a wifi network- Is anyone else looking at the data you’re sending through the air? Well, there may be chances of someone somewhere keeping eyes on your online activities.
Unless you take precautions, hackers may try watching your every online data travelling via air. Thus securing your Wifi network is the first step you must follow before actually using this advance technology.
Norton 360, developed by Symantec, was an “all-in-one” security suite that combined online protection, Norton wifi privacy with performance tuning. The software package once installed offers complete peace of mind for where you go and what you do online.
Tips to Keep Yourself Safe at Public Hotspots
- Be aware of your surroundings. Avoid or take extra care when you log into your operating system, email, IM, or other accounts.
- Never leave your laptop or mobile unattended-not even for a moment.
- Don't allow your wireless card to automatically join the nearest network. Select settings to manually.
- Make sure you're on a legitimate hotspot by checking with the host to confirm the network name and connection process.
- Turn off file sharing when you're using a hotspot.
- Don't do your online banking or trading at a public hotspot.
- Don't surf websites you wouldn't want a stranger to know you're viewing.
- Turn off your wireless card when you're not using it.
- Install a good antivirus on your device that provide 360 security to your data. Norton AntiVirus or Norton Internet Security or Norton 360 Wifi Security is best to choose from.
Norton 360 Antivirus for All Round Protection
Norton 360 Security Premium secures your device:
- Allows you to add more secure online PC storage as your needs change.
- Provides premium family safety features so your kids can explore their connected world safely.
- Secures multiple PCs, Macs, smartphones and tablets with a single subscription.
- Helps you manage protection for all your devices with an easy-to-use Web portal.
- Defends against viruses, spyware, malware and other online threats.
- Safeguards your identity and online transactions.
Looking Support for Norton 360 Wifi Security?
If you are facing problems with your Norton 360 regarding wifi security or privacy options, call Norton 360 wifi support on +61-1800-769-903 AUS
Just note down the Norton Customer Support Helpline numbers that are absolutely toll free 1-800-445-2810 (USA), +61-1800-769-903 (AUS), +44-800-046-5700 (UK).
Disclaimer: We are an independent provider of remote technical support for software and peripheral devices. We have no affiliation with any of third-party companies unless such relationship is expressly specified. We collect information from the user but we never share the information to other parties. This information is so valuable for us. The use of any third party trademarks, logos, or brand names is for informational purposes only, and does not imply an endorsement by us or vice versa. If you find any kind of deceitful things present on our website then please inform us.